Jam Sanat Karan Company was established as the subsidiary repair and maintenance company to Jam Petrochemical Company. Its main goal is to provide equipment and maintenance services for the parent company. But JSKCO’s activities goes far beyond JPC utilities and projects implemented for other petrochemical utilities in The Pars Special Economic Energy Zone (PSEEZ) and other utilities through Iran. JSKCO, among many projects, has built several production units for Jam Petrochemical Company and most of the construction in Jam Petrochemical utilities were conducted by JSKCO.
Jam Sanat Karan was established in 2007 (1386 SH) and since recruited a large number of experience and accomplished engineers, skilled workers and specialists to reach its goal of completing the projects in an efficient and timely manner.
The company's activities are as following: Performing all design and engineering services, implementation of industrial projects, executing installation, repair, and maintenance operations of factories (Plants), machineries and industrial complexes, especially in the fields of oil, gas, and petrochemical industries, and carrying out all relevant business, trade, commercial, welfare, cultural and training activities related to the company's expertise.
To be an innovative, responsible company toward our customers and employers and towards our environment.
- Repair and maintenance services
- pre-installation and installation of industrial units
- designing and engineering services
- construction services
- supplying man power
our values are embedded in our organizational culture as the foundation of our services and operations, reflecting our sense of responsibility and commitment towards our customers. We are committed to uphold the interests of our customers.
Our values are including, but not limited to, Integrity, professionalism, honesty and loyalty.
We employ over 2000 highly skilled and dedicated technicians and engineers in our company. All of our employees have many years of experience and extensive expertise. Also our management team are highly experienced and skilled and eager to take up the challenges ahead. Our managers operate as a dynamic team that leads our company towards further growth.
Our executives provide us with the know-how and guidance necessary to succeed in our field of work.
- Brilliant operational record in providing repair and maintenance services, and installation and commissioning of manufacturing units in The Pars Special Economic Energy Zone
- Moral and financial support from the parent company (JPC)
- Competent, hardworking forces selected from the most qualified professionals working in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries
- Conducting the largest construction site in The Pars Special Economic Energy Zone
- Utilizing cutting-edge equipment
- Owning and operating modern and multi-functional heavy machineries (cranes, forklift trucks, etc.)